There are plenty of things to do in Earlville, Iowa that are perfect for families with young children. The Earlville Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off on a hot day, and there are also several parks perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of fetch with the family dog. Earlville is also home to a number of kid-friendly businesses, including the Earlville Family Fun Center, which has an arcade, laser tag, and mini golf, and several delicious ice cream shops. For a day trip outside of Earlville, the Dundee Falls State Park is a beautiful spot to hike and explore, and kids will love playing in the waterfall.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Earlville, Iowa
1. Visit the Earlville Aquatic Center, where kids can enjoy the water slides, zero-depth entry pool, and spray features.
2. Take a walk or ride bikes along the Earlville Trail, which winds its way through the city.
3. Visit the Earlville Community Library, where kids can find books, movies, and games to enjoy.
4. Play at one of the city’s parks, such as Lions Park, which features a playground, baseball diamonds, and basketball courts.
5. Go ice skating at the Earlville Ice Rink, which is open to the public during the winter months.
6. Visit the Earlville Museum, where kids can learn about the history of the city and see artifacts from its past.
7. Play a round of miniature golf at Earlville’s putt-putt course.
8. Go bowling at Earlville Lanes, which has both regular and Cosmic Bowling.
9. Catch a movie at the Earlville Cinema, which shows both new releases and classic films.
10. Enjoy a sweet treat at one of Earlville’s ice cream shops, such as the Dairy Queen or Baskin-Robbins.