Eagle River is a charming town in Northern Wisconsin that is the perfect place to take your family for a vacation. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones entertained, from exploring the Eagle River Chain of 28 Lakes to visiting the World Championship Snowmobile Derby.
If you and your family are looking for a place to stay, the Eagle River Area Chamber of Commerce can help you find the perfect lodging for your needs. There are plenty of cabins and hotels in the area that will make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Once you’re all settled in, it’s time to start exploring! The Eagle River Chain of 28 Lakes is a great place to start. Take a boat ride or go fishing on one of the many lakes, or hike through the woods and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
If you’re looking for a little more excitement, head to the World Championship Snowmobile Derby. Held every January, this event draws snowmobile enthusiasts from all over the world. Watch the races, enjoy the festive atmosphere, and don’t forget to stop by the food stands for some delicious Wisconsin winter treats.
No matter what your family enjoys, you’re sure to find something to do in Eagle River. From exploring the great outdoors to watching exciting races, there’s something for everyone in this charming Wisconsin town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Eagle River, Wisconsin
1. Head to the Eagle River Dermatology Clinic for a day of pampering! The clinic offers a variety of services such as facials, massages, and manicures/pedicures.
2. Visit the Eagle River Public Library! The library offers a variety of programs and events for kids, such as storytimes, crafts, and movie nights.
3. Take a hike on one of the many trails in Eagle River! There are trails for all levels of hikers, from easy to difficult.
4. Go fishing on one of the many lakes in the area! Eagle River is known for its great fishing, so be sure to pack your tackle box.
5. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in Eagle River! picnic baskets, blankets, and games.
6. Go kayaking or canoeing on one of the many rivers in the area! There are many rental companies that offer kayaks and canoes.
7. Go swimming at one of the many lakes or pools in the area! There are several public beaches and pools to choose from.
8. Play mini golf at one of the many course in the area! Eagle River has several outdoor and indoor mini golf courses.
9. Go bowling at one of the many bowling alleys in the area! There are several bowling alleys to choose from, including Cosmic Bowling and League Bowling.
10. Visit the Eagle River Arts Council! The arts council offers a variety of programs and events for kids, such as art classes, performances, and workshops.