Dupree, South Dakota, is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do in this small town, and the community is very friendly. Here are some of the best kid-friendly activities in Dupree:
The Buffalo Gap National Grassland is a great place to explore. There are hiking trails, picnic areas, and a wildlife viewing area. It’s a great place to get outside and learn about nature.
The town library is a great place to spend a day. There are ample books to read, computers to use, and a comfortable place to lounge.
The City Park is a great place to run around, play sports, or just relax. There is also a playground, a swimming pool, and a spray park.
The Pioneer Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. There are interactive exhibits, and the staff is very friendly.
The Community Center is a great place to take classes, participate in sports, or just hang out. There is also a weight room and a gym.
Overall, Dupree is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of things to do, and the community is very friendly.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dupree, South Dakota
1. Go for a swim at the Dupree Municipal Swimming Pool.
2. Visit the Dupree City Park.
3. Play mini golf at the Pine Edge Golf & Mini Golf course.
4. Go fishing at the Eastside Park Pond.
5. Take a horseback riding lesson at the Rolling Hills Ranch.
6. Visit the Fibre Arts Museum.
7. Go on a hayride at the Prairie Homestead.
8. Attend a performance at the Badlands Community Players.
9. Take a nature walk at the Medicine Mountain National Recreation Area.
10. Visit the Sioux Indian Museum.