Duiwelskloof is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. The Duiwelskloof Nature Reserve is a great place to explore with the kids, where they can learn about the local flora and fauna. There are also several hiking trails suitable for young children, where they can burn off some energy. For a more relaxing activity, the swimming pool at the Duiwelskloof Hotel is perfect for a cooling dip. The hotel also has a playground and a kids’ club, which offers a variety of activities to keep the kids entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Duiwelskloof, South Africa
1. Visit the Nelson Mandela Capture Site.
2. Spend a day at the Kruger National Park.
3. Visit the Sudwala Caves.
4. Visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary.
5. Take a walk through the Blyde River Canyon.
6. Visit the God’s Window.
7. Visit the Berlin Falls.
8. Spend a day at the Pilgrim’s Rest.
9. Visit the Escape Room.
10. Visit the Safari Park.