There are many fun things for kids to do in Dugway, Utah. One popular activity is visiting the Great Salt Lake. The lake is huge and has lots of beach area to explore. There are also several hiking trails in the area that are great for kids. Another popular activity is visiting the Bonneville Salt Flats. The flats are a huge area of salt that is really cool to see. There are also opportunities to go horseback riding, ATV riding, and camping in the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dugway, Utah
1. Take a scenic drive through the beautiful scenery of the Great Basin National Park.
2. Visit the Ghost townsite of Dugway to learn about the history of the area.
3. Head out to the nearby Great Salt Lake for a day of fishing or swimming.
4. Drive up to the top of Big Mountain to get a stunning view of the valley below.
5. Hike or bike through the amazingalys of the Pony Express National Historic Trail.
6. Visit the Topaz Museum to learn about the history of the Topaz internment camp.
7. Drive out to the Great Salt Lake Desert to see the amazing views of the salt flats.
8. Head up to the Steep Mountain Range to get a great view of the valley below.
9. Take a drive through the Dugway Proving Ground to see the amazing military history of the area.
10. Visit the nearby city of Salt Lake City to explore all that it has to offer.