Dublin, North Carolina, is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including the Incredibles playground at the Town Commons, the Imagination Station at the Public Library, and the KidsZone at the Recreation Center. For outdoorsy kids, there are several parks to explore, including Riverside Park and Minnie Evans Park. And don’t forget the Splash Pad at the Rec Center! If your kids are into sports, they can join one of the many sports leagues offered by the Dublin recreation department, or play a game of pick-up basketball at the outdoor courts. And of course, there are always the classics – like catching fireflies on a warm summer night or roasting marshmallows over a campfire. Whatever your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to do in Dublin!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dublin, North Carolina
1. Visit the Carolina Tiger Rescue.
2. Take a walk or bike ride on the American Tobacco Trail.
3. Visit the Historic Occoneechee Speedway.
4. Play at the Durham Sportsplex.
5. Visit the Museum of Life and Science.
6. Visit the Duke Homestead and Tobacco Factory.
7. Play at the Parkwood Community Center.
8. Visit the Eno River State Park.
9. Visit the Raleigh Biblical Garden.
10. Visit the Exploris Museum.