There are many kid friendly things to do in Dublin, New Hampshire. Some of the most popular include visiting the Dublin Zoo, going on a fishing trip, hiking in the White Mountains, and visiting Santa’s Village. The Dublin Zoo is a great place to see animals from all over the world, and it also has a petting zoo. Fishing trips can be arranged through many different companies, and they usually include all of the necessary equipment. Hiking in the White Mountains is a great way to get exercise and see some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Santa’s Village is a great place to take young children, and it is located in the town of Jefferson.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dublin, New Hampshire
1. Visit the Dublin General Store and Soda Fountain for an old-fashioned ice cream treat.
2. Head to the Dublin Community Center for open gym, pickleball, and basketball.
3. Walk or bike the Whetstone Pathway for beautiful views of the town.
4. Play at the Dublin Consolidated School playground.
5. explore the Ice Age National Scenic Trail.
6. Watch the Dublin Eagles play baseball at the Dublin Ballpark.
7. Have a picnic lunch at the Dublin Town Beach on contingent lake.
8. Go fishing at one of Dublin’s many ponds.
9. Take a hayride at Dublin Farm in the fall.
10. Visit Santa’s Village for Christmas fun in the winter.