Drexel Hill is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained. For starters, there is an amusement park called Sesame Place. This park is great for younger kids as it has many rides and attractions that are geared towards them. There is also a water park called Dorney Park which is perfect for older kids. This park has a ton of slides and pools for them to enjoy. If your kids are into sports, there are plenty of options for them as well. There are several organized youth sports leagues in the area. There are also several golf courses that are perfect for a day out with the family. Whatever your kids are interested in, they are sure to find something to do in Drexel Hill!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
1. Visit Drexel Hill Middle School: Drexel Hill Middle School is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the area and the people who live here. The school is located in the middle of the community and is easily accessible by public transportation.
2. Play in the park: Drexel Hill has two parks, both of which are great for kids. Lindbergh Park has a playground and a basketball court, while Aronimink Park has a playground, a baseball field, and a walking trail.
3. Visit the library: The Drexel Hill branch of the Delaware County Library System is a great place for kids to read and learn. The library offers a variety of programs and resources for children of all ages.
4. Get ice cream: No visit to Drexel Hill would be complete without stopping at one of the many ice cream shops in the area. Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream and Miller’s Soft Serve are two local favorites.
5. See a movie: The Drexel Hill Theater is a great place to see a movie. The theater offers a variety of films, from children’s movies to blockbuster hits.
6. Go bowling: Drexel Hill Lanes is a great place to go bowling. The lanes are open to the public and offer a variety of leagues and tournaments.
7. Eat at a restaurant: Drexel Hill has a variety of restaurants, from fast food to fine dining. A few local favorites include the Drexelbrook Diner, Tony Luke’s, and Primo Hoagies.
8. Shop at a store: Drexel Hill is home to a variety of retail stores. A few local favorites include the CVS pharmacy, the Pier 1 Imports store, and the Primark store.
9. Attend a community event: Drexel Hill is home to a variety of community events. A few examples include the Drexel Hill Day Parade, the Drexel Hill Fall Festival, and the Drexel Hill Christmas Tree Lighting.
10. Visit a museum: The Drexel Hill Historical Society Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Drexel Hill. The museum is located in the former Drexel Hill National Bank building and is open to the public.