There are many kid friendly things to do in Drammen, Norway. During the summer months, the city comes alive with many different activities for children of all ages. One popular activity is to take a riverboat cruise down the Drammen River. This is a great way to see the city from a different perspective and learn about its history. Another popular activity is to go for a hike in one of the many forests that surround Drammen. This is a great way to get some fresh air and spend time in nature. There are also many playgrounds and parks in Drammen that are perfect for a day of play.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Drammen, Norway
1. Vinterpark Snowboard and Freeski Arena: Vinterpark is Norway’s largest snowboard and freeskiing arena, and is located just a short drive from Drammen. The park offers an impressive array of features, including a half-pipe, rails, jumps, and a kids’ park.
2. Drammen Museum: The Drammen Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. The museum has exhibits on the area’s Viking history, the industrial revolution, and much more.
3. Drammen Waterpark: The Drammen Waterpark is a great place to cool off on a hot summer day. The park has a wide variety of slides and pools, as well as a lazy river.
4. Marienlyst Strandpark: Marienlyst Strandpark is a beautiful beach park located just a short drive from Drammen. The park has a sand beach, as well as a heated pool, playground, and picnic areas.
5. Tjuvholmen Sculpture Park: Tjuvholmen Sculpture Park is a lovely park located in the heart of Drammen. The park is home to a variety of sculptures, as well as a playground and a cafe.
6. Brumunddal Bowling: Brumunddal Bowling is a great place to spend an afternoon or evening. The bowling alley has a full bar and restaurant, as well as a arcade.
7. Drammen Teater: Drammen Teater is the local theater, and offers a variety of productions throughout the year. The theater also offers a cafe and bar.
8. Union Scene: Union Scene is a popular live music venue located in Drammen. The venue hosts a variety of concerts and events throughout the year.
9. Strandgata: Strandgata is a lovely street located in the heart of Drammen. The street is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a beautiful riverfront.
10. Vestfossen Kunstlab: Vestfossen Kunstlab is an interesting art gallery located just outside of Drammen. The gallery is home to a variety of temporary and permanent exhibitions.