There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Drakes Branch, Virginia! For example, you can visit the Maymont Farm and explore all of the different animals and exhibits. You can also go on a hike through one of the many trails in the area. If you’re looking for something more low key, you can always picnic in one of the many parks or go swimming in the town pool. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in Drakes Branch, Virginia!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Drakes Branch, Virginia
1. Visit the historic Gwynn’s Island.
2. Go fishing at the pier.
3. Play mini golf.
4. Take a scenic boat ride.
5. Visit the local ice cream shop.
6. Get active at the park.
7. Go for a walk on the beach.
8. Visit the Drakes Branch Public Library.
9. Attend a farmers market.
10. Check out the Drakes Branch Heritage Museum.