There are many kid friendly things to do in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Families can explore history together at the Mercer Museum, visit the Doylestown Rock Gym, take a hike through Peace Valley Park, or spend a day at the Doylestown Railroad Station. There are also several farms in the area that offer hayrides, petting zoos, and other activities for kids. For a more unique experience, families can check out the Doylestown Zombie Walk or the annual Mummer’s Parade. No matter what your interests are, there is sure to be something for everyone in Doylestown!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Doylestown, Pennsylvania
1. Kids can explore the Mercer Museum, which features a collection of over 50,000 tools and objects from the 19th and 20th centuries.
2. The Doylestown Historic district offers a variety of shops and restaurants for kids to explore.
3. Kids can visit the Doylestown Farmers Market to get fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. Fonthill Castle is a historic home that kids can tour to learn about life in the early 20th century.
5. The James A. Michener Art Museum features a variety of artworks from around the world.
6. Kids can see a performance at the Bucks County Playhouse, which is one of the oldest theaters in the country.
7. The Doylestown Park System offers a variety of parks and playgrounds for kids to enjoy.
8. Kids can take a ride on the Doylestown Trolley, which offers a tour of the town.
9. Kids can visit the Doylestown Zoo, which features over 100 animals.
10. Kids can explore the Doylestown Railway Museum to learn about the history of rail transportation.