Downey, Idaho is a great place for kids and families. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Downey, Idaho. One great option for kids is to go to the Downey Animal Shelter and play with the animals. The Downey Animal Shelter is a great place to take your kids to play with the animals and to learn about animal care. Another great option for kids in Downey, Idaho is to go to Leo’s Playground. Leo’s Playground is a great place for kids to play and explore. It is also a great place for families to picnic and spend time together.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Downey, Idaho
1. Visit the Downey Animal Shelter to meet some adoptable furry friends!
2. Walk or bike around scenic Lake Downey.
3. Play at one of Downey’s many parks, including Memorial Park with its playground and Splashpad.
4. Visit the Downey Historic Museum to learn about the city’s rich history.
5. Attend a family-friendly event at the Downey Event Center, like a concert or comedy show.
6. Go on a shopping spree at one of Downey’s many unique boutique shops.
7. fuel up with a delicious meal or snack from one of Downey’s many locally-owned eateries.
8. Get active at the Downey Recreation Center, which offers a weight room, gymnasium, and pool.
9. Challenge yourself to a round of golf at the Downey Golf Course.
10. Go stargazing at the nearby Burch Mountain Observatory.