There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Dover, Massachusetts! For starters, the town is home to several parks perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. Dover also has an excellent public library with plenty of books, games, and activities for kids of all ages. If your kids are looking for a little more adventure, they can always head to the Dover Skate Park or go for a hike on one of the many trails in the area. Whatever your family is looking for, Dover has something to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dover, Massachusetts
1. Spend a day at the Mayflower Society House & Gardens. The Mayflower Society House & Gardens is a great place to spend a day with your kids. There are plenty of activities to keep them busy, including a playground, a picnic area, and a garden.
2. Visit the Old Colony History Museum. The Old Colony History Museum is a great place to take your kids to learn about the history of the area. There are plenty of exhibits to keep them occupied, and they can even try their hand at some of the activities.
3. Take a walk or bike ride on the Cape Cod Canal Bike Trail. The Cape Cod Canal Bike Trail is a great place to take a walk or ride your bike. It’s a beautiful trail that goes along the canal, and there are plenty of places to stop and rest along the way.
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area. There are plenty of lakes in the Dover area, so take your kids fishing! They’re sure to have a great time, and you might even catch something yourself.
5. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in town. Dover has plenty of parks, so find one that looks perfect for a picnic and enjoy a meal outdoors with your kids.
6. Go for a swim at the town pool. The town pool is a great place to take your kids to cool off on a hot day. They can swim, play games, and even take swimming lessons if they’re interested.
7. Play mini golf at the Fun & Games Family Entertainment Center. The Fun & Games Family Entertainment Center is a great place to take your kids for some fun. They can play mini golf, go bowling, and play arcade games.
8. Go for a hike at the Charles River Reservation. The Charles River Reservation is a great place to take your kids for a hike. There are plenty of trails to choose from, and you can even go canoeing or fishing while you’re there.
9. Visit the animals at the Zoo in Forest Park. The Zoo in Forest Park is a great place to take your kids to see some animals. They can learn about the different animals, and even feed them if they’re lucky.
10. Have some fun at the Water Wizz Water Park. The Water Wizz Water Park is a great place to take your kids for a day of fun. They can slides, splash around in the pool, and even ride some waves.