There are many kid friendly things to do in Dornakal, India. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is visiting the Dornakal Zoo. The Dornakal Zoo is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and elephants. Kids can also enjoy visiting the Dornakal Museum, which is home to many different artifacts and exhibits. Other kid friendly activities in Dornakal include visiting the Dornakal Water Park, going on a safari at the Dornakal Wildlife Sanctuary, and visiting the Dornakal Temple.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dornakal, India
1. Visit the world-famous Tirumala Venkateswara Temple.
2. Take a cable car ride up to Tirumala Hills.
3. Visit the Sri Venkateswara Zoological Park.
4. Enjoy a scenic boat ride in Nagarjuna Sagar.
5. Get a taste of history at the Warangal Fort.
6. Shop for traditional handicrafts in Warangal.
7. Pay your respects at the thousand pillar temple in Warangal.
8. Take a dip in the refreshing waters of Pocharam Lake.
9. Relax in the serene surroundings of Yadagirigutta Temple.
10. Explore the caves of the DakshinaChitra Museum.