Dongcun is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to keep them busy, and they’ll never get bored. For starters, there’s the Dongcun Water Park. It has slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool. The park is also home to the Dongcun Zoo, which has over 500 animals. Kids will love seeing all the animals and learning about them. There’s also a playground, a kid-friendly restaurant, and a gift shop. If your kids are looking for a little more excitement, take them to the Dongcun Amusement Park. It has all the rides you would expect from a amusement park, plus a few extra surprises. There’s also a water park, an arcade, and a theater. You can easily spend a whole day here and not get bored.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dongcun, China
1. Visit the Great Wall of China: The Great Wall of China is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world and a must-see for anyone visiting China. It’s a great activity for kids as they can explore the many towers and walkways of the wall.
2. See the Terracotta Warriors: The Terracotta Warriors are a must-see for anyone visiting China. These life-size statues were built to protect the tomb of Emperor Qin Shi Huang and are an amazing sight to behold.
3.Explore the Forbidden City: The Forbidden City was the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing Dynasties and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s a great place to explore with kids as they can learn about the history of China and see some of the country’s most iconic architecture.
4. Visit the Summer Palace: The Summer Palace is a vast imperial garden in Beijing that was once used by the imperial family. It’s a great place to take a stroll with the kids and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
5. Watch a Kung Fu show: A Kung Fu show is a great way to learn about Chinese culture and have some fun at the same time. Kids will be mesmerized by the acrobatic feats and martial arts displays.
6. Take a rickshaw ride: A rickshaw ride is a great way to see the sights of Beijing in a unique and fun way. Kids will love riding through the streets on these human-powered vehicles.
7. Go visit the Pandas: The Beijing Zoo is home to a number of Pandas and is a great place to learn about these amazing animals. Kids will love seeing the Pandas up close and personal.
8.Visit the Temple of Heaven: The Temple of Heaven is a sacred site where the Emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties would make offerings to the gods. It’s a great place to learn about Chinese religion and culture.
9. Take a boat ride on the lakes: Beijing has a number of large lakes that are perfect for a boat ride. Kids will love seeing the sights of the city from the water and getting some fresh air.
10. Go on a hike: Beijing is surrounded by mountains and there are a number of great hiking trails in the area. Kids will love getting some exercise and fresh air while enjoying the scenic views.