There are many kid friendly things to do in Don Carlos, Philippines. The most popular activity is probably swimming, as there are many beaches and pools in the area. Other popular activities include hiking, biking, and playing in the park. There are also many kid friendly restaurants, so families can enjoy a meal together.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Don Carlos, Philippines
1. Visit the Don Carlos Arboretum – The Don Carlos Arboretum is a beautiful park that is perfect for a day out with the kids. There are plenty of trees and flowers to admire, as well as a playground and a picnic area.
2. Take a hike to the summit of Mt. Halcon – Mt. Halcon is a popular hiking destination, and the summit offers stunning views of the surrounding area. The hike is challenging but rewards hikers with stunning scenery and a sense of accomplishment.
3. Go for a swim at Igwawin Falls – Igwawin Falls is a popular swimming spot that is perfect for cooling off on a hot day. The water is crystal clear and the falls are surrounded by lush forest.
4. Visit the Don Carlos Museum – The Don Carlos Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the Philippines. The museum has a wide range of exhibits, as well as a library and a research center.
5. Take a tour of the Don Carlos Hacienda – The Don Carlos Hacienda is a historic sugar plantation that is now open to the public. Visitors can take a tour of the plantation to learn about its history and see the beautiful buildings and grounds.
6. Go on a safari at the Safari Adventure Park – The Safari Adventure Park is a great place to see some of the Philippines’ native animals. The park has a wide range of animals, as well as a zip line and a ropes course.
7. Visit the Don Carlos Rice Terraces – The Don Carlos Rice Terraces are a beautiful sight and a popular tourist destination. The terraces are carved into the mountainside and are believed to be over 2,000 years old.
8. Take a boat ride on Lake Balubalu – Lake Balubalu is a beautiful lake that is perfect for a leisurely boat ride. The lake is surrounded by lush forest and is a great place to relax and take in the scenery.
9. Go birdwatching at the Bird Sanctuary – The Bird Sanctuary is a great place to see some of the Philippines’ native birds. The sanctuary has a wide range of birds, as well as a viewing platform and a gift shop.
10. Visit the Don Carlos hot springs – The Don Carlos hot springs are a popular tourist destination and a great place to relax. The springs are located in a beautiful setting and are perfect for a dip on a hot day.