Assuming you are referring to the city of Dolton in South Dakota, here are some kid friendly things to do:
The city of Dolton does not have many kid friendly activities, but there are a few things that families can do. First, the city has a park with a playground and a few picnic tables. The park is a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy. Second, the city has a public pool that is open during the summer months. The pool is a great place to cool off and have some fun. Third, the city has a library. The library is a great place to take the kids to read and learn. Lastly, the city has a few restaurants that are kid friendly. The restaurants are a great place to take the kids to eat and have some fun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Doland, South Dakota
1. Take a tour of the Doland Creamery and learn how cheese is made!
2. Visit the Doland Community Museum and see all the interesting artifacts on display!
3. Search for fossils at the South Dakota State Fossil Park!
4. Go on a hike through the scenic Badlands National Park!
5. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many beautiful parks in Doland!
6. Go fishing at Lake Preston or one of the many other lakes in the area!
7. Attend a play or musical performance at the Doland Community Theater!
8. Go stargazing at the prairie night sky – it’s amazing!
9. Go bicycling or horseback riding on the many trails in the area!
10. Just relax and enjoy the small town charm of Doland!