When in Dodge, Nebraska, there are plenty of kid friendly activities to enjoy! For the outdoorsy family, taking a stroll down the winding pathways of Prairie Park is a perfect way to take in the fresh air. The park also boasts a playground, perfect for tiring out the little ones. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, the West Dodge Athletic Club offers swim lessons, tennis lessons, and a wide variety of other sports.
For a afternoon of learning, the May Flower Museum is perfect. Dodge is known as the “Flag City USA”, and this museum tells the story of how the city got its nickname. After exploring the museum, take a wander through the Historic Downtown. Stretch your legs and imaginations as you explore all the unique shops and boutiques.
As the day comes to an end, there’s no better way to relax than by taking in a movie at theconfig=am_Small. The theater is complete with a concession stand, making it the perfect place to unwind after a long day of exploring everything Dodge has to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dodge, Nebraska
1. Visit the Carhenge monument.
2. Go on a hayride at a nearby farm.
3. See a movie at the local theater.
4. Visit the Omaha Zoo.
5. Go to a local park.
6. Visit the Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum.
7. Take a walk or bike ride through Downtown Dodge.
8. Go to a nearby lake or pond to go fishing.
9. Visit the Masonic Temple.
10. Attend a high school sporting event.