Djounie is a great place to bring your kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. If your children are into sports, there is a soccer field and a basketball court. The nearby beach is perfect for building sandcastles or playing in the waves. There are also several restaurants that have kid-friendly menus and staff. And, of course, no trip to Djounie is complete without a visit to the famous cookie factory!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Djounie, Lebanon
1. Take a walk or a hike through one of Djounie’s forests.
2. Visit one of Djounie’s many historical sites or ruins.
3. Swim in one of Djounie’s rivers or lakes.
4. Go camping in one of Djounie’s many parks.
5. Pick apples at an apple Orchard.
6. Visit a local farm and learn about how they grow their crops.
7. take a horse back ride through the countryside.
8. Visit a winery and learn about how wine is made.
9. Go strawberry picking at a local strawberry farm.
10. Take a tour of a local factory or business.