There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Dingzhou, China. For those who enjoy the outdoors, there is the Dingzhou Old Town, which is located on the banks of the Yellow River. This is a great place to explore and take in the sights and sounds of the river. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds located throughout the city, perfect for a day of fun.
For those who prefer to stay indoors, there are a number of museums and galleries located in Dingzhou. The Dingzhou Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city, while the Dingzhou Art Gallery is perfect for those who appreciate the arts. There are also a number of theaters and cinemas located in Dingzhou, perfect for a rainy day.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dingzhou, China
1. Visit the Great Wall of China
2. Walk or bike along the Great Wall
3. Visit the Forbidden City
4. Tour the Summer Palace
5. See the pandas at the Beijing Zoo
6. Shop at the Pearl Market
7. Visit Tiananmen Square
8. Take a rickshaw ride through the hutongs
9. Visit the Temple of Heaven
10. Take a cruise on the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal