Assuming you are referring to the village in NE:
Diller is a village in Jefferson County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 342 at the 2010 census. The village is named for an early settler.
Diller has a clubhouse with a full kitchen that is available to rent for parties and events. The clubhouse is also used by the Diller-Odell Public Schools for 6th grade graduation and other events. The village also has a city park with picnic tables, a playground, a sand volleyball court, a basketball court, and two softball fields.
The Diller-Odell Public Schools operate a pre-school through 12th grade educational system. The school mascot is the Griffin and the school colors are black and orange. Diller-Odell Jr./Sr. High School is a Nebraska State Football Championship “C” school and has won state championships in boys’ track and girls’ basketball.
Diller is home to the Diller Theater, a historic movie theater built in 1915. The theater is currently closed, but there are plans to renovated and reopen it.
There are a few churches in Diller including the United Methodist Church, the First Baptist Church, and the Emmanuel Lutheran Church.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Diller, Nebraska
1. Visit the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium- The Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium is located in Omaha, Nebraska and offers a variety of educational opportunities and hands-on experiences for children. The zoo features over 650 species of animals, including many rare and endangered species, making it a great place to learn about the animal kingdom.
2. Go on a hayride at DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge- DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge is located in Nebraska and offers a variety of recreational activities for children, including hayrides. Hayrides are a great way to see the refuge and learn about the wildlife that inhabits it.
3. Visit the Durham Museum- The Durham Museum is located in Omaha, Nebraska and offers a variety of educational exhibits and programs for children. The museum features a variety of permanent and changing exhibits, as well as a hands-on Discovery Center, making it a great place to learn about Nebraska history and culture.
4. Play in the sprayground at Landis Park- Landis Park is located in Omaha, Nebraska and offers a variety of recreational opportunities for children, including a sprayground. The sprayground is a great place to cool off on a hot day and has a variety of spray features for children to enjoy.
5. Visit the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail- The Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail is located in Nebraska and offers a variety of educational opportunities for children. The trail spans over 3,700 miles and passes through 11 states, making it a great place to learn about the Lewis and Clark expedition.
6. Take a scenic drive on the Nebraska State Scenic Byway- The Nebraska State Scenic Byway is located in Nebraska and offers a variety of scenic drives for children. The byway features a variety of unique landscapes, making it a great place to explore the state of Nebraska.
7. Visit the Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum- The Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum is located in Ashland, Nebraska and offers a variety of educational exhibits and programs for children. The museum features a variety of aircraft and artifacts, as well as a hands-on Discovery Center, making it a great place to learn about the history of the United States Air Force.
8. Go fishing at Lake McConaughy- Lake McConaughy is located in Nebraska and offers a variety of recreational opportunities for children, including fishing. Fishing is a great way to spend time outdoors and learn about the sport of fishing.
9. Take a hike on the Pheasant Branch Conservancy Trails- The Pheasant Branch Conservancy Trails are located in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin and offer a variety of hiking opportunities for children. The trails wind through a variety of landscapes, making them a great place to explore the outdoors.
10. Visit the Wisconsin Dells- The Wisconsin Dells are located in Wisconsin and offer a variety of recreational opportunities for children. The Dells feature a variety of water parks, museums, and other attractions, making them a great place to spend a vacation.