There are many kid friendly activities to do in Digboi, India. The city offers many parks and playgrounds for children to play in. There are also many museums and other attractions that cater to children.
Some of the parks that children can enjoy in Digboi include the Central Park, which has a playground and a number of different activities for children to enjoy. Another park that is popular with children is the Jogai Bagan Park, which has a number of different slides and other playground equipment for children to use.
There are also a number of different museums that children can enjoy in Digboi. The most popular of these is the Digboi Oil Museum, which is dedicated to the history of the oil industry in the city. Other museums that children can enjoy include the Digboi Science Centre and the Digboi Railway Museum.
If you are looking for kid friendly activities to do in Digboi, India, there are a number of different options available to you. There are many different parks and playgrounds for children to play in, as well as a number of different museums and other attractions that cater to children. With so many different things to do, your children are sure to have a great time when you visit Digboi.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Digboi, India
1. Visit the Digboi Refinery – The Digboi Refinery is the world’s oldest functioning refinery and is a great place to learn about the oil industry.
2. Go on a safari at the Digboi Centenary Wildlife Sanctuary – The Digboi Centenary Wildlife Sanctuary is home to a variety of wildlife including tigers, rhinos, and elephants.
3. Visit the Digboi War Memorial – The Digboi War Memorial honors the soldiers who fought in World War I.
4. Go fishing at Dibru-Saikhowa National Park – Dibru-Saikhowa National Park is a great place to fish for trout and mahseer.
5. Take a boat ride on the Brahmaputra River – The Brahmaputra River is one of the largest rivers in Asia and a boat ride is a great way to see the scenery.
6. Visit the Digboi Oil Museum – The Digboi Oil Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the oil industry in India.
7. Play golf at the Digboi Golf Club – The Digboi Golf Club is a great place to play a round of golf or just practice your swing.
8. Shop at the Digboi Bazaar – The Digboi Bazaar is a great place to find local handicrafts and souvenirs.
9. Visit the Digboi Raja’s House – The Digboi Raja’s House is a historic building that was once the residence of the ruler of Digboi.
10. Take a walk through Digboi’s Tea Gardens – Digboi’s Tea Gardens are a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the scenery.