If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Diboll, Texas, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained. For starters, you can take them to one of the city’s many parks. Heritage Park is a great option, as it features a playground, picnic tables, and walking trails. You can also visit the Texas Forestry Museum, which offers educational exhibits and a chance to see real-life lumberjacks in action. And, if your kids are into sports, they’ll surely enjoy watching a Diboll Little League game. Whatever you decide to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Diboll.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Diboll, Texas
1. Visit the Diboll Historical Museum to learn about the history of the town, see artifacts from the past, and view old photos.
2. Stroll through Heritage Park to see the old caboose, restored courthouse, and other historical buildings.
3. Visit the Diboll Public Library to find books, magazines, and newspapers, use the computers, and attend special events.
4. Play at one of the city parks, such as Pinedale Park, Pineview Park, or Veterans Memorial Park.
5. Go fishing at Mill Pond, Jackson Hill Lake, or one of the many other fishing spots in the area.
6. Take a walk or ride your bike on the Piney Woods Hiking & Biking Trail.
7. Have fun at the Diboll Splash Pad, an outdoor water playground.
8. Visit the Diboll Free Family Zoo to see animals from all over the world.
9. Attend a performance at the Diboll Civic Center or the Temple Theater.
10. Shop for souvenirs at the Diboll Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center or one of the local stores.