There are a number of kid friendly activities to do in Dhaulpur, India. One popular activity is to visit the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is a world-renowned monument that was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and is definitely worth a visit. Other kid friendly activities in Dhaulpur include visiting the Red Fort, exploring the Old City, and visiting the Dhaulpur Zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dhaulpur, India
1. Have a picnic at the Chambal River: The Chambal River is a great spot for a picnic. There are lots of trees and grassy areas to spread out a blanket and enjoy a meal. Plus, the river is nearby if you want to go for a swim.
2. Visit the Dhaulpur Fort: The Dhaulpur Fort is a great place to learn about the history of the city. The fort has been around for centuries and has been the site of many important battles. You can tour the inside of the fort and see the old cannons and other artifacts.
3. Go on a safari: Dhaulpur is home to many different kinds of animals. You can go on a safari and see lions, tigers, elephants, and more. It’s a great way to experience the wildlife up close.
4. Visit the Dhaulpur Museum: The Dhaulpur Museum is a great place to learn about the culture and history of the city. The museum has exhibits on the city’s past, as well as on the culture of the people who live here.
5. Go shopping: There are many different stores in Dhaulpur where you can find everything from clothes to souvenirs. There are also many markets where you can bargain for good prices on items.
6. Eat at a local restaurant: Dhaulpur has many different restaurants that serve both local and international cuisine. It’s a great way to try new things and experience the local flavor.
7. Take a boat ride: Dhaulpur is located on the Chambal River. You can take a boat ride down the river and see the sights of the city from the water.
8. Visit the temples: Dhaulpur has many different temples that you can visit. Each one is unique and has its own story to tell.
9. Watch a Bollywood movie: Bollywood movies are a big part of Indian culture. You can watch one at a local theater and see how they’re different from the movies you’re used to.
10. Go on a camel ride: Camel rides are a popular tourist activity in Dhaulpur. You can ride through the desert and see the sand dunes up close.