Devils Lake, North Dakota is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them busy, including the Children’s Museum at the Lake, the Rainbow Roller Rink, and the devils Lake Water Park. If they’re looking for something a little more active, there are also several hiking and biking trails in the area. And of course, no visit to Devils Lake would be complete without a trip to the world’s largest limestone quarry, which is just a short drive away.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Devils Lake, North Dakota
1. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
2. Visit the name sake of the city, Devil’s Lake.
3. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in the city.
4. Visit the Roosevelt Park Zoo.
5. Go swimming at one of the city’s public pools.
6. Play mini golf at one of the many courses in the city.
7. Go bowling at one of the city’s bowling alleys.
8. See a movie at the city’s movie theater.
9. Visit the Prairie Village Museum.
10. Take a walk or bike ride around the city.