Devers, Texas is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep kids entertained, including a number of parks and playgrounds. Parks in Devers include Lion’s Park, which features a playground, pavilion, and walking trails, and Memorial Park, which has a playground, picnic tables, and a basketball court. Memorial Park is also home to the Devers Splash Pad, a great place for kids to cool off in the summer months. Other kid-friendly activities in Devers include visiting the Devers Zoo, checking out the animals at the Devers Wildlife Sanctuary, and hiking the trails at Linehan Park. Devers is also home to a number of businesses that cater to kids, including a number of restaurant options, a children’s museum, and a movie theater.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Devers, Texas
1. Visit the Devers Maze and take on the challenge of finding your way through the corn maze!
2. Stop by the Devers General Store for some old-fashioned candy and ice cream.
3. Take a walk or bike ride through the scenic Devers Nature Trail.
4. Play a round of mini golf at Captain’s Cove.
5. Visit the Lone Star Stables and take a pony ride or go on a hayride.
6. Cool off with a refreshing dip in the Devers swimming pool.
7. Rent a canoe or kayak and explore the Sabine River.
8. Attend a show at the Devers Community Theater.
9. Participate in a variety of activities at the Devers Recreation Center.
10. Visit the Devers Museum and learn about the history of the town.