If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Demak, Indonesia, you’re in luck! There are plenty of great activities for kids of all ages to enjoy.
One popular activity is visiting the Demak Zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and elephants. Kids will also enjoy seeing the smaller animals, such as monkeys, birds, and reptiles.
Another great activity is visiting the Demak Water Park. The water park has a variety of slides and pools, and is a great place to cool off on a hot day.
Finally, no visit to Demak would be complete without taking a ride on the Demak Train. The train travels through the city, and kids will love waving to the people as they go by.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Demak, Indonesia
with nearby attractions
1. Visit the Candi Gedong Songo temples – The Candi Gedong Songo temples are a series of 9th century Hindu temples located in the town of Demak. These temples are a popular tourist attraction and offer a great opportunity to learn about Indonesian history and culture.
2. Go on a Safari at Meru Betiri National Park – Meru Betiri National Park is home to a variety of wildlife including tigers, elephants, and rhinos. Visitors can take safari tours through the park to see these animals in their natural habitat.
3. Visit Borobudur – Borobudur is a 9th-century Buddhist temple complex located in the town of Magelang. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia and offers a unique glimpse into the country’s history and culture.
4. Take a hike through Prambanan Temple – Prambanan Temple is a 10th-century Hindu temple complex located in the town of Yogyakarta. Visitors can take a hike through the temple complex to see the spectacular architecture up close.
5. Go white water rafting on the Cetina River – The Cetina River is a popular spot for white water rafting. Visitors can enjoy the thrill of the rapids while taking in the scenic views of the river and nearby mountains.
6. Visit the Dieng Plateau – The Dieng Plateau is a volcanic plateau located in the town of Wonosobo. Visitors can explore the many crater lakes, hot springs, and ancient temples located on the plateau.
7. See the Komodo Dragons at Komodo National Park – Komodo National Park is home to the famous Komodo dragons. Visitors can take boat tours through the park to see these reptiles in their natural habitat.
8. Go scuba diving in the Gili Islands – The Gili Islands are a popular spot for scuba diving. Visitors can explore the vibrant underwater world and see a variety of marine life.
9. Visit the Istana Maimun palace – The Istana Maimun palace is a 19th-century palace located in the town of Medan. Visitors can tour the palace and learn about the history of the Sultanate of Deli.
10. Go shopping at the Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club – The Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club is a luxury resort located in the town of Bedugul. Visitors can enjoy the amenities of the resort or go shopping at the many shops and boutiques located on the property.