Delta is a great town for kids with plenty of things to do to keep them busy. The town has two parks, one with a playground and the other with a splash pad. There is also a library with weekly story times and a swimming pool. For the older kids, there is a skate park and a basketball court. There are also several restaurants that are kid-friendly with menus and activities to keep the little ones entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Delta, Utah
1. Take a scenic drive down Highway 12.
2. Visit the Great Salt Lake.
3. Go fishing in the Great Salt Lake.
4. Visit the Utah State Fairgrounds.
5. Take a tour of the interesting rock formations at the Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum.
6. Go for a swim at one of Delta’s many public swimming pools.
7. Play a round of golf at one of Delta’s golf courses.
8. Go hiking or mountain biking in one of Delta’s many parks.
9. Take a tour of the windmill farms.
10. Visit the Pioneer Heritage Museum.