If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Delaware, Ohio, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of options for both indoor and outdoor fun. For indoor fun, try taking the kids to Jumpin’ Jax, an indoor trampoline park. If the weather is nice, take them to one of the many parks in the area, such as Mingo Park or Olentangy Indian Caverns. There are also several kid-friendly museums in the area, including the Delaware County Historical Society and the Delaware Art Museum. And don’t forget about the many family-friendly events that take place throughout the year, such as the Delaware County Fair and theOhio State Fair.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Delaware, Ohio
1. Take a trip to the local zoo: The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is located in nearby Powell and is a great place to spend a day with the family. There are over 9,000 animals to see, as well as a water park and a variety of other attractions.
2. Visit the Columbus Museum of Art: This museum is home to a collection of art from around the world, as well as rotating exhibitions. The museum also offers a variety of educational programs for kids.
3. Go to COSI Columbus: COSI Columbus is a science museum with over 300 hands-on exhibits. There are also a planetarium and an IMAX theater on site.
4. See a show at the Columbus Children’s Theatre: The Columbus Children’s Theatre offers a variety of professional theatrical productions throughout the year, ranging from classic children’s stories to original works.
5. spend a day at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium: The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is a great place to spend a day with the family. There are over 9,000 animals to see, as well as a water park and a variety of other attractions.
6. Explore the Columbus Metropolitan Library: The Columbus Metropolitan Library has locations all over the city and offers a variety of programs and events for kids, including story times, book clubs, and more.
7. Take a walk or bike ride through Metro Parks: Metro Parks offers many different trails and parks throughout the Columbus area. This is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
8. Visit the Franklin Park Conservatory: The Franklin Park Conservatory is a botanical garden with horticultural displays, art exhibitions, and a variety of educational programs.
9. Go to the movies: Columbus has many different movie theaters to choose from, ranging from large multiplexes to small independent theaters. This is a great activity for a rainy day.
10. Have a picnic in the park: Columbus has many different parks to choose from, including Goodale Park, Schiller Park, and Bicentennial Park. Pack a lunch and enjoy some time outdoors with the family.