Dee Why is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to keep them entertained, from the beach to the many parks and playgrounds.
The beach is a great place for kids to swim, build sandcastles, or just run around and explore. There are also plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby if you need to take a break.
The parks and playgrounds are perfect for a picnic or a game of tag. There are also often markets and other events happening in the parks, so there’s always something to do.
There are also a few museums and galleries in Dee Why, which are perfect for a rainy day. The Oceanarium is a great place to learn about marine life, and the Manly Art Gallery and Museum has a kids’ section with lots of interactive activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dee Why, Australia
1. Visit check out the local animals at Dee Why
2. Take a dip in the local pool
3. Visit the Dee Why markets
4. Get an ice cream from one of the local ice cream shops
5. Play at one of the Dee Why parks
6. Ride bikes around Dee Why
7. Go for a walk along the Dee Why Promenade
8. Visit the Dee Why Library
9. Have a picnic at Dee Why Beach
10. Try out the local cafes and restaurants