If you’re looking forkid friendly things to do in DeForest, Wisconsin, you won’t be disappointed. From family-friendly attractions and parks to child-centric events and activities, there’s something for everyone in DeForest.
One great option for families is the DeForest Area Community & Senior Center, which offers a variety of programs and activities for kids of all ages. The center also has a playground, making it a great place to spend a day with the family.
For those looking for a more active day, head to Indian Mound Park. The park features a number of hiking and biking trails, perfect for exploring with the kids. And, be sure to check out the park’s nature center for some fun educational opportunities.
If you’re looking for a child-friendly event to attend, be sure to check out the DeForest Kiwanis Kids Day. Held annually in June, the event features a variety of fun activities for kids, including inflatables, face painting, and more.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In De Forest, Wisconsin
1.Explore Lawrence University
2. Visit the EAA Aviation Museum
3. Taste the delights of the Culver’s Custard Shop
4. See a show at the Young Auditorium
5. Go for a walk or a bike ride on the Military Ridge State Trail
6. Splash around at the DeForest Area Community Pool
7. Learn about the history of the area at the DeForest Area Historical Museum
8. Get your fill of art at the Olive Tree Gallery
9. Play some disc golf at Token Creek County Park
10. Take a scenic drive down Highway 60 to see the fall colors