There are many kid friendly things to do in Dayton, Ohio. The National Museum of the United States Air Force is a great place to take kids. There are many interactive exhibits that will keep kids entertained. The Boonshoft Museum of Discovery is another great place to take kids. They have a planetarium, hands-on science exhibits, and a zoo. The Dayton Science Center is another great place to take kids. They have many hands-on science exhibits as well. The Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park is a great place to take kids to learn about the Wright brothers and the history of aviation. The metroparks system in Dayton has many great parks that are perfect for kids to explore. There are also many kid friendly festivals and events that happen in Dayton throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dayton, Ohio
1. The Boonshoft Museum of Discovery is a hands-on museum that is great for kids of all ages. There are exhibits on animals, science, history, and more.
2. The Dayton Dragons baseball team is a great way to spend an afternoon or evening. The Dragons are a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds.
3. The National Museum of the United States Air Force is a must-see for any kid who is interested in airplanes or history. The museum has over 300 aircraft on display, as well as many exhibits on the history of flight.
4. The Carillon Historical Park is a great place to spend a day. The park has a working farm, as well as a museum with exhibits on the history of Dayton.
5. The Dayton Art Institute is a great place to take the kids to see some art. The museum has a wide variety of art on display, as well as many interactive exhibits.
6. The Kentucky Speedway is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The Speedway hosts NASCAR races, as well as other events throughout the year.
7. The Sunwatch Indian Village is a great place to learn about the Native American culture. The village has many interactive exhibits, as well as a working farm.
8. The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center is a great place to learn about the history of the Underground Railroad. The center has many exhibits on the people and events involved in the Underground Railroad.
9. The Five Rivers MetroParks are a great place to spend a day outdoors. The parks have many hiking and biking trails, as well as canoe and kayak rentals.
10. The Dayton Ballet is a great place to take the kids to see a live ballet performance. The Dayton Ballet performs many different ballets throughout the year.