There are many kid friendly things to do in Dayton, New York. Some of the most popular attractions include the Cascades Indoor Waterpark, the Young at Art Children’s Museum, and the Wahooz Family Fun Zone. Other great options for kids include the National Museum of the United States Air Force, the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, and the Dayton Art Institute. There are also several great parks and playgrounds in the area, such as Carillon Historical Park, Deer Run Park, and Wegerzyn Gardens MetroPark.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dayton, New York
1. Visit the DaytonStorey Tractor Museum to see unique antique tractors.
2. Stroll or bike ride through the scenic Erie Canal Heritage Trail.
3. Visit the Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard for some delicious cider and apple pie.
4. Pick your own apples at one of the many local orchards.
5. Visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum to learn about the history of America’s favorite pastime.
6. See the amazing historic buildings and exhibits at the Saratoga Springs History Museum.
7. Take a ride on the Saratoga & North Creek Railway for some stunning Adirondack views.
8. Get up close and personal with animals at the Wildlife Education Center at the Saratoga Race Course.
9. Discover the fascinating geological formations at the Gull Point State Park.
10. Go for a swim, hike, or picnic at one of the many beautiful state parks in the area.