There are many kid friendly things to do in Dayton, Nevada. A few of these include going to the Silver Legacy Resort Casino, the National Automobile Museum, and the Carson River. The Silver Legacy Resort Casino has many kid friendly activities such as a arcade, a movie theater, bowling, and miniature golf. The National Automobile Museum is great for kids who are interested in cars and history. The Carson River is a great place to go fishing, tubing, or just to enjoy the scenery.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dayton, Nevada
1.Visit the Virginia & Truckee Railroad- The Virginia & Truckee Railroad is a historic carrier that offers train excursions through the scenic Sierra Nevada mountains.
2. Hike to the top of Genoa Peak- Genoa Peak is a popular hiking destination in the Sierra Nevada, offering stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
3. Go fishing in the Carson River- The Carson River is a popular spot for fishing, offering trout, bass, and catfish.
4. Explore the Genoa Courthouse Museum- The Genoa Courthouse Museum is a popular tourist destination, offering a look into the history of the town of Genoa.
5. Take a scenic drive on the Geyser Road- The Geyser Road is a scenic route that takes you through the stunning landscapes of the Sierra Nevada.
6. Go horseback riding in the Virginia Range- The Virginia Range offers miles of trails perfect for horseback riding.
7.Visit the Nevada State Railroad Museum- The Nevada State Railroad Museum is a must-see for train enthusiasts, offering a look at the state’s rich railroad history.
8. Hike to the top of Kingsbury Grade- Kingsbury Grade is a popular hiking destination, offering stunning views of Lake Tahoe.
9. Go mountain biking in the Carson Valley- The Carson Valley is a popular spot for mountain biking, offering miles of trails to explore.
10. Visit the Lahontan State Recreation Area- The Lahontan State Recreation Area is a popular spot for camping, hiking, and fishing, offering a wide range of outdoor activities.