There are plenty of fun things for kids to do in Dausa, India! For starters, there are plenty of temples and historical sites to explore. The Jain temples in particular are very popular with kids, as they are full of intricate carvings and bright colors. There are also several water parks in the area, which are perfect for a hot day. If your kids are into animals, they will love the Deer Park, where they can feed the deer and get up close to them. Finally, no trip to Dausa would be complete without a visit to the local sweets shop, where kids can pick out their favorite treat!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dausa, India
1. Take a camel ride through the desert.
2. Explore the ancient forts and palaces in the area.
3. Visit the temples and shrines scattered throughout Dausa.
4. Go for a swim in one of the many lakes in the area.
5. Ride horses through the countryside.
6. Have a picnic in one of the many parks in the area.
7. Play some games at the local arcade.
8. Go on a safari through the nearby national parks.
9. Take a camel ride through the desert.
10. Play some games at the local arcade.