If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Dasha, China, you won’t be disappointed. From exploring ancient temples to playing in the park, there’s something for everyone.
One of the most popular kid-friendly attractions in Dasha is the Temple of Heaven. This ancient temple is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the largest and most well-preserved temples in all of China. Kids will love exploring the different rooms and courtyards, and learning about the history of the temple.
The Dasha Botanical Gardens are another great place to take the kids. With over 80 acres of gardens and trees, there’s plenty of exploring to be done. Kids will love seeing the different flowers and plants, and the gardens are also home to a variety of animals including peacocks, ducks, and turtles.
For a more active activity, head to Chaoyang Park. This huge park has plenty of open space to run around, along with a lake where you can go boating or fishing. There’s also a playground and a few restaurants, making it the perfect place to spend a day with the kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dasha, China
1. Visit the Great Wall of China
2. Eat at a local Chinese restaurant
3. Take a rickshaw ride
4. Visit the Forbidden City
5. Climb the Drum Tower
6. Slither through the Snake Alley night market
7. Wander through the Temple of Heaven
8. Take a river cruise
9. Haggle at a local market
10. Visit an ancient village
1. The Great Wall of China is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and a must-see when in China. It’s a great activity for kids, as they can explore the different sections of the wall and learn about its history.
2. Eating at a local Chinese restaurant is a great way to experience the local cuisine. Many restaurants offer kid-friendly options, such as noodles and rice dishes.
3. Taking a rickshaw ride is a fun way to see the sights of Dasha. Rickshaws are available for hire throughout the city, and many will offer to take you on a tour of the local sights.
4. The Forbidden City was the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and is now a World Heritage Site. It’s a great place to learn about Chinese history and culture, and to see some of the most impressive architecture in the country.
5. The Drum Tower is a historic building that was used to announce the time of day. Today, it’s a popular tourist destination, and offers great views of the city.
6. The Snake Alley night market is a great place to try local snacks and to find souvenirs. It’s also a great place to people-watch, as the market is always crowded with locals and tourists alike.
7. The Temple of Heaven is a large park that was once used by the imperial family to worship the gods. Today, it’s a popular spot for locals to relax and exercise, and is a great place to take a stroll.
8. Taking a river cruise is a great way to see Dasha from a different perspective. There are several companies that operate cruises on the Dasha River, and many of them offer sightseeing tours.
9. Haggling at a local market is a great way to get a bargain on souvenirs. markets are a popular tourist attraction, and are a great place to find souvenirs, as well as to try local foods.
10. Visiting an ancient village is a great way to learn about the history and culture of China. There are several ancient villages in Dasha, and many of them offer tours and activities for visitors.