There is plenty for kids to do in Darlington, Wisconsin. The city has a public library, multiple parks, and a children’s museum. There are also a number of fun events held throughout the year, such as the Easter Egg Hunt, the Fourth of July parade, and the Halloween Trolley. In addition, Darlington is home to several kid-friendly businesses, including a toy store, an ice cream shop, and a theater.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Darlington, Wisconsin
1. Visit the historic Trempealeau Hotel.
2. Take a scenic drive or hike through the majestic bluffs and valleys of the Driftless Region.
3. Visit the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore and explore the beautiful Apostle Islands.
4. Attend a performance at the histric Barron County Theater.
5. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in Darlington.
6. Go fishing or boating on one of the many rivers and lakes in the area.
7. Visit the Maynard Museum and learn about the history of Darlington.
8. Take a tour of the Fairley Candy Factory and learn how candy is made.
9. Visit the Darlington Raceway and watch a exciting NASCAR race.
10. Play a round of golf at one of the many golf courses in the area.