Dardanelle Arkansas is a great place to visit with kids. There are many kid friendly things to do. One option is to go to the Dardanelle Aquatic Center. The Aquatic Center offers many kid friendly activities such as swimming, diving, and water slides. Another option is to go to the Dardanelle Recreation Complex. The Recreation Complex offers many kid friendly activities such as basketball, volleyball, and soccer. There are also many kid friendly parks in Dardanelle Arkansas such as the Dardanelle City Park and the Lake Dardanelle State Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dardanelle, Arkansas
1. Visit the Ozark Folk Center State Park: The Ozark Folk Center State Park is a great place to learn about Arkansas’s pioneer history. The park has a variety of interactive exhibits, a working gristmill, and a blacksmith shop. There are also folk music and dance performances throughout the day.
2. Go fishing at Lake Dardanelle: Lake Dardanelle is a great place to go fishing. The lake is stocked with bass, catfish, and crappie. You can fish from the shore or from a boat.
3. Hike to the top of Mt. Nebo: Mt. Nebo is the highest point in Arkansas. From the summit, you can see for miles in every direction. The hike to the top is about 3 miles and is fairly strenuous.
4. Visit the Russellville Historic Depot: The Russellville Historic Depot is a restored train station that was built in 1868. The depot is now a museum with exhibits on the history of railroading in Arkansas.
5. See the flowers at Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is a beautiful place to see a variety of flowers. The garden has over 12 acres of gardens and nature trails.
6. Get a bird’s eye view from Mount Magazine: Mount Magazine is the highest mountain in Arkansas. You can take a scenic drive to the top or hike one of the many trails. From the summit, you can see for miles in every direction.
7. Play at Wilson Park: Wilson Park is a great place to take the kids to play. The park has a playground, a sprayground, and a walking trail.
8. Visit the Historic Arkansas Museum: The Historic Arkansas Museum is a museum that tells the story of Arkansas’s history. The museum has a variety of interactive exhibits and a working blacksmith shop.
9. Go on a nature walk at Pinnacle Mountain State Park: Pinnacle Mountain State Park is a great place to go for a nature hike. The park has over 16 miles of hiking trails and stunning views of the Arkansas River.
10. explore Arkansas’s caves: Arkansas is home to a variety of caves. Blanchard Springs Caverns is a popular tourist destination. The caverns have a variety of rock formations and a lake.