Danville may be a small city, but it has plenty to keep families entertained. For the outdoorsy types, there’s hiking and fishing at Dunlap Creek Park, and Missile Park. history buffs can enjoy the Danville Museum of Fine Arts and History, and the Hartley House Museum. Kids will love the Playtime Station indoor play center, and the Danville Science Center. And everyone can enjoy a delicious meal at one of Danville’s many family-friendly restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Danville, Georgia
1. Visit the Danville Museum to learn about the history of the town and see artifacts from the past.
2. Stroll through the Danville Historic District and see the beautiful old homes and buildings.
3. Visit the Mayfield Dairy Farm to see how milk is produced and bottled.
4. Take a walk or ride your bike along the Dan River Trail.
5. Visit the Riverview Park to see the Dan River and play on the playground.
6. Go fishing at the Dan River or one of the many ponds in the area.
7. Play golf at the Riverview Golf Course.
8. Visit the Martinsville-Danville Science Center to see science exhibits and participate in hands-on activities.
9. See a movie at the Danville Regal Cinema.
10. Have fun at the Danville Bowling Alley.