Danjiangkou is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of things to do to keep everyone happy. The Danjiangkou Dam is a great place to walk around and take in the scenery. The Danjiangkou Reservoir is also a great place to explore with the kids. There are plenty of places to picnic and hike. The Danjiangkou Children’s Park is a great place for the kids to play. There is also a Water Park and a Museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Danjiangkou, China
1. Take a walk along the Danjiangkou Reservoir – Danjiangkou Reservoir is a beautiful place to take a stroll, relax, and take in the scenery. The water is crystal clear and there are plenty of places to sit and enjoy the view.
2. Visit the Danjiangkou Dam – The Danjiangkou Dam is an impressive feat of engineering and a great place to learn about how China harnesses water resources. There are also some great views from the top of the dam.
3. Hike to the top of Turtle Mountain – Turtle Mountain is a great place for a hike, with stunning views of the reservoir and surrounding mountains. It’s a moderate hike, so it’s perfect for families.
4. Go fishing in the reservoir – The Danjiangkou Reservoir is teeming with fish, making it a great place to go fishing. You can rent a boat or just fish from the shore.
5. Visit the ancient town of Zhenxiong – Zhenxiong is a small town with a long history. There are a number of ancient buildings and temples to explore, as well as some great views of the reservoir.
6. Go for a swim in the reservoir – The Danjiangkou Reservoir is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are plenty of places to swim, including a number of beaches.
7. Play mini golf at the Danjiangkou Golf Club – The Danjiangkou Golf Club is a great place to enjoy a round of mini golf. The course is designed for families and is perfect for a fun day out.
8. Take a boat ride on the reservoir – A boat ride on the Danjiangkou Reservoir is a great way to see the scenery and get some exercise. You can rent a boat or join a tour.
9. Visit the Danjiangkou Museum – The Danjiangkou Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the area. There are a number of exhibits and a variety of interactive activities.
10. Go on a safari at the Danjiangkou Safari Park – The Danjiangkou Safari Park is a great place to see a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. There are also a number of rides and attractions.