There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Dallesport, Washington. The town has a number of parks that are perfect for young children. Playgrounds, picnicking, and swimming are all popular activities in the parks. The town also has a number of museums that kids will love, including the Dallesport Railroad Museum and the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center. There are also a number of kid friendly restaurants in town, including the family favorite Dallesport Dairy Freeze.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Dallesport, Washington
1) Take a hike through the Dallesport Nature Preserve – This scenic preserve is a great place to take a leisurely stroll with the kids. There are plenty of areas to explore, and the scenery is beautiful.
2) Visit the Dallesport Dam – This dam is an impressive sight, and it’s a great place to learn a little bit about the area’s history.
3) Go fishing at the Columbia River – The Columbia River is a great place to go fishing, and there are plenty of spots where the kids can cast their lines.
4) Play a round of golf at the Dallesport Golf Club – This golf club is perfect for a family outing, and the kids will love hitting theLinks.
5) Visit the Dallesport Farmer’s Market – This farmers market is a great place to find fresh produce and other locally-made goods.
6) Enjoy a picnic at the Dallesport City Park – This park is a great spot for a picnic lunch, and there are plenty of amenities for the kids to enjoy.
7) Go for a swim at the Dallesport Aquatic Center – This aquatic center is a great place to cool off on a hot day, and the kids will love the playground and spray park.
8) Take a ride on the Dallesport Railroad – This scenic railroad is a great way to see the area, and the kids will love riding the trains.
9) Visit the Dallesport Museum – This museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area, and the kids will love the interactive exhibits.
10) Go for a walk or bike ride on the Columbia River Gorge Scenic Byway – This byway is a beautiful place to take a walk or bike ride, and the kids will love the scenery.