There are many kid friendly things to do in Cuttack, India. The city is home to many parks, playgrounds, and fun activities for kids. The Bhubaneshwar Zoo is a great place to take the kids, as they can see many different types of animals. The Nandankanan Botanical Gardens is another great place to visit, as the kids can see many different types of plants and flowers. There are also many temples and other religious sites that are great for kids to visit. Overall, Cuttack is a great city for kids, as there are many different things for them to do.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cuttack, India
1. Visit the Nandankanan Zoological Park: The Nandankanan Zoological Park is a great place to take kids in Cuttack, India. With over 4,000 animals, including lions, tigers, and elephants, there is plenty to see and learn about.
2. Go to the Jagannath Temple: The Jagannath Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Jagannath, a form of Vishnu. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Cuttack and a great place to take kids to learn about Hinduism and see some amazing architecture.
3. Take a Boat Ride on the Mahanadi River: The Mahanadi River is a great place to take a boat ride and see some of the incredible scenery that Cuttack has to offer.
4. Visit the Barabati Fort: The Barabati Fort is a must-see for any history lover. Built in the 14th century, it was once the capital of the Cuttack Sultanate.
5. explore the Old Town: Cuttack’s Old Town is full of narrow, winding streets and historic buildings. It’s a great place to explore with kids and get a taste of what life was like in Cuttack in the past.
6. Visit the Odisha State Museum: The Odisha State Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the history and culture of Odisha. With its many exhibitions and interactive displays, it’s sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
7. Go on a Safari at the Mangrove Forest: The Mangrove Forest is a great place to take kids on a safari. They can see many different kinds of animals, including crocodiles, in their natural habitat.
8. Visit the Regional Science Centre: The Regional Science Centre is a great place to take kids to learn about science and technology. With its many interactive exhibits, it’s sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
9. Take a Walk in the Rajarani Park: The Rajarani Park is a great place to take a leisurely stroll with kids. With its many gardens and sculptures, it’s sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
10. Visit the Qadam-e-Rasool: The Qadam-e-Rasool is a must-see for any history lover. It is the tomb of the prophet Mohammed and is a great place to take kids to learn about Islam and its history.