Cutler Bay is located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, near Biscayne Bay. The town is bordered by Kendall to the west, Miami to the north, and South Miami-Dade to the south.
Cutler Bay has a variety of parks and recreation facilities for its residents and visitors. The town has two community centers, the auditorium at Miami Palmetto Senior High School, and the Mary Pickford House. The town also has two parks, Palmetto Bay Park and Deering Estate.
Cutler Bay is served by the Miami-Dade County Public Schools. The town has four elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school.
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
Cutler Bay Elementary School
Cutler Ridge Elementary School
Palmetto Elementary School
Southridge Middle School
10 fun & kid-friendly things to do in Cutler Bay Florida
1. Visit the Deering Estate: The Deering Estate is a historical site that tells the story of the South Florida pioneers. The estate was once the home of Mr. and Mrs. Deering, who were some of the first settlers in the area. Today, the estate is open to the public for tours and educational programs.
2. Take a nature walk: Cutler Bay is home to many beautiful nature trails. Take a stroll with the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.
3. Visit the Miami Seaquarium: The Miami Seaquarium is a world-renowned marine life park. The park is home to dolphins, sea lions, penguins, sharks, and more. Visitors can take part in educational shows and hands-on presentations.
4. Go fishing: Cutler Bay is known for its great fishing. Grab a rod and head to the bay for a day of fun.
5. Have a picnic: pack a lunch and head to one of Cutler Bay’s many parks for a picnic. Parks in the area include Veterans Memorial Park, Black Point Park, and Founders Park.
6. Go swimming: There are several public pools in Cutler Bay that are perfect for a day of swimming. Alternatively, take a dip in the bay itself.
7. Visit Monkey Island: Monkey Island is a small island located in the bay. The island is home to a troop of capuchin monkeys that were once used in medical research. Today, the island is a popular tourist destination.
8. Rent a kayak: Kayaking is a great way to explore the waters of Cutler Bay. There are many rental companies in the area.
9. Go bird watching: Cutler Bay is home to a variety of bird species. Grab a pair of binoculars and see how many you can spot.
1. What Is The History Of Cutler Bay?
Cutler Bay is a town in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The town was incorporated on August 10, 2005. Cutler Bay is named after William F. Cutler, who founded the town in 1825.
2. How Did Cutler Bay Get Its Name?
The town is named after William F. Cutler, who founded the town in 1825.
3. What Is The Population Of Cutler Bay?
The population of Cutler Bay is 44,781.
4. What Is The Climate In Cutler Bay?
The climate in Cutler Bay is tropical.
5. What Are The Geographical Features Of Cutler Bay?
Cutler Bay is located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The town is bordered by Biscayne Bay to the east and Florida’s Turnpike to the west.
6. What Is The Economy Of Cutler Bay Like?
The economy of Cutler Bay is largely based on tourism and agriculture. The town is home to several state and national parks, which attract tourists from all over the world. Cutler Bay is also home to several farms and nurseries, which produce tropical fruits and vegetables.
7. What Are The Schools In Cutler Bay Like?
Cutler Bay is home to several schools, including Cutler Bay Academy, Cutler Bay Middle School, and Cutler Ridge Elementary School.
8. What Is The Crime Rate In Cutler Bay?
The crime rate in Cutler Bay is relatively low.
9. What Are The Medical Facilities In Cutler Bay Like?
Cutler Bay is home to several medical facilities, including Miami Children’s Hospital and Jackson Memorial Hospital.
10. What Is The History Of Cutler Ridge Elementary School?
Cutler Ridge Elementary School was founded in 1925. The school is named after William F. Cutler, who founded the town in which the school is located.