There are many kid friendly things to do in Cullen, Louisiana. The town has a variety of parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy. There are also many kid-friendly shops and restaurants in Cullen. In addition, there are a number of family-friendly activities and events that take place in Cullen throughout the year. Some of the more popular kid-friendly things to do in Cullen include attending the annual Cullen Carnival, visiting the Cullen Zoo, and going on a hayride at one of the local farms.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cullen, Louisiana
1. Visit Chenier Plain National Wildlife Refuge: Chenier Plain National Wildlife Refuge is a great place to see all kinds of wildlife. There are birdwatching trails, an alligator bayou, and a nature center where you can learn about the plants and animals that live in the refuge.
2. Go fishing at Sabine Lake: Sabine Lake is a great place to go fishing. There are plenty of fish to be caught, and you can even take a charter boat out to try your luck at catching a big one.
3. Take a tour of the Cameron Parish Louisiana State Fish Hatchery: The Cameron Parish Louisiana State Fish Hatchery is a great place to learn about the process of raising fish. You can see the different tanks and learn about the different types of fish that are raised here.
4. Visit the Hodges Gardens State Park: Hodges Gardens State Park is a beautiful place to take a walk or have a picnic. There are also gardens to explore, a lake to fish in, and a playground for the kids.
5. Go to the Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point: The Creole Nature Trail Adventure Point is a great place to learn about the different animals that live in the swamps of Louisiana. You can take a boat ride, go on a nature walk, and even hold a baby alligator.
6. See the Louisiana Art & Science Museum: The Louisiana Art & Science Museum is a great place to see some amazing art and learn about the science behind it. There are many interactive exhibits, and the kids will love seeing all the different kinds of art.
7. Visit the Southwestern Louisiana Zoo: The Southwestern Louisiana Zoo is a great place to see all kinds of animals. There are tigers, monkeys, and even a petting zoo where the kids can get up close and personal with some of the animals.
8. Take a tour of the Mardi Gras Museum: The Mardi Gras Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Mardi Gras. You can see costumes, floats, and even some of the original Mardi Gras beads.
9. Visit the Children’s Museum of Acadiana: The Children’s Museum of Acadiana is a great place for the kids to learn and play. There are many interactive exhibits, and the kids will love learning about all the different things that Acadiana has to offer.
10. Go on a nature walk at the Fontenot Memorial Park: The Fontenot Memorial Park is a great place to take a nature walk. You can see all kinds of birds and animals, and the kids will love exploring all the different plants and trees.