Crotone is a beautiful city located in southern Italy. The city has a long history dating back to ancient times. Today, Crotone is a popular tourist destination. The city is home to a number of kid friendly attractions. The following are just a few of the many kid friendly things to do in Crotone.
The Castle of Charles V is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Crotone. The castle was built in the 16th century and is a great place to learn about the city’s history. The castle is also home to a number of kid friendly activities. Visitors can take a tour of the castle, explore the grounds, and even go on a camel ride.
The Crotone Aquarium is another great place to take the kids. The aquarium is home to a wide variety of marine life. Kids will love seeing all of the different fish, turtles, and other animals. The aquarium also has a touch tank where kids can interact with some of the animals.
The Crotone Zoo is another great option for families. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also has a number of kid friendly activities, such as a petting zoo and a playground.
Crotone is a great city for families. There are a number of kid friendly attractions and activities to keep the kids entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Crotone, Italy
1. Visit the Museo di Crotone, an archaeological museum with artifacts from the ancient city of Crotone.
2. Enjoy the views from Castello Grande, a 13th-century castle.
3. Go for a swim at one of Crotone’s many beaches.
4. Visit the Tempio di Hera, an ancient Greek temple.
5. Take a walk through the archaeological site of the ancient city of Crotone.
6. Visit the Museo Nazionale di Monasterace, an art museum with a collection of religious art.
7. See the ruins of the ancient city of Mercurion.
8. Visit the Museo Civico di Capo Colonna, an archaeological museum with artifacts from the ancient city of Crotone.
9. Take a boat ride on the Strait of Messina.
10. Visit the Museo di Capo Colonna, an archaeological museum with artifacts from the ancient city of Crotone.