Croix is a beautiful city located in northern France. It is full of history and culture, and there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones entertained. The city center is home to many museums and galleries, as well as parks and playgrounds. There is also a large aquarium and a zoo, making Croix a great destination for a family vacation. If you are looking for a more active vacation, the city has a number of hiking and biking trails, and there are also several golf courses in the area. No matter what your interests, you are sure to find something to keep your family entertained in Croix.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Croix, France
1. Have a picnic in the Jardin des Plantes.
2. Visit the Musée des Beaux-Arts.
3. Take a boat ride on the Rhône River.
4. Go for a bike ride in the countryside.
5. Play in the Parc de la Tete d’Or.
6. Explore the La Croix-Rousse neighborhood.
7. Visit the Fourvière Basilica.
8. Take a scenic drive along the Grand Corniche.
9. Go hiking in the Parc de la maison blanche.
10. Visit the animal park in Le Richardais.