Croghan, New York is a small town located in the northernmost part of the state. It is a historic town with a rich history dating back to the Revolutionary War. The town is home to a number of historic sites, including the Croghan Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The town is also home to a number of kid-friendly attractions, including the Croghan Free Public Library, the Croghan Recreation Park, and the Croghan Golf Club.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Croghan, New York
1. Visit the Croghan Bicentennial Museum to learn about the history of the village and see exhibits of local artifacts.
2. Stroll down Main Street to see the historic buildings and shop at the local businesses.
3. Take a hike or bike ride on the Salmon River Trail.
4. Visit the Croghan Free Library to check out books and use the public computers.
5. Go swimming at Kelley Park or take a dip in the Salmon River.
6. Play at one of the village parks, such as Veterans Memorial Park or Valleyside Park.
7. Take a scenic drive or bike ride through the hills and valleys of the Adirondacks.
8. Visit a local farm to learn about agriculture and see the animals.
9. Attend a community event, such as the Croghan Summer Festival or the Halloween Parade.
10. Go ice skating at the Croghan Civic Center or go cross-country skiing in the woods.