In the historic town of Creil, France, visitors will find a wealth of kid-friendly activities. The town is home to a beautiful castle, which kids can explore. There is also a great museum which Kids can learn all about the history of the town. In the center of town, there is a large park perfect for a picnic lunch. Kids can also enjoy a ride on the Creil Train, which goes around the town. For a more active day, kids can go hiking or biking in the nearby woods. Whatever activity you choose, your kids are sure to have a great time in Creil, France!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Creil, France
1. Visit the Château de Creil: The Château de Creil is a beautiful castle that is perfect for kids to explore. The castle has many secret rooms and staircases to discover, and the grounds are filled with beautiful gardens to explore.
2. Go for a walk along the Canal de l’Oise: The Canal de l’Oise is a beautiful canal that runs through the town of Creil. Taking a walk along the canal is a great way to explore the town and see the sights.
3. Visit the Musée de la Résistance: The Musée de la Résistance is a museum dedicated to the French Resistance during World War II. The museum is perfect for kids who are interested in history and want to learn more about this important time period.
4. Play in the Parc des Sports: The Parc des Sports is a large park in Creil that has a playground, a basketball court, and a soccer field. It’s the perfect place for kids to run around and burn off some energy.
5. See the animals at the Zoo de Cergy-Pontoise: The Zoo de Cergy-Pontoise is a great place to take kids to see all sorts of animals. The zoo has lions, tigers, elephants, and more, and kids will love getting up close to the animals.
6. Go for a swim at the Piscine de Creil: The Piscine de Creil is a public swimming pool that is perfect for kids to enjoy on a hot day. The pool has a shallow end for smaller children and a diving board for the older kids.
7. Play mini golf at the Golf de Creil: The Golf de Creil is a miniature golf course that is perfect for kids of all ages. The course is 18 holes and is set up like a real golf course, with different obstacles and challenges.
8. Visit the Musée du cheval: The Musée du cheval is a museum all about horses. The museum has horse-related exhibits, and kids can even take a pony ride around the grounds.
9. Get ice cream at the Glaciers de Creil: The Glaciers de Creil are two ice cream shops that are popular with kids. The shops have a variety of ice cream flavors to choose from, and kids will love the delicious treats.
10. Take a ride on the Train touristique de l’Oise: The Train touristique de l’Oise is a tourist train that runs through the town of Creil. The train is a great way for kids to see the sights of the town and learn a little bit about its history.