There’s plenty for kids to do in Cranbrook, Canada! For outdoor fun, kids can explore one of the many hiking trails or go for a swim at one of the city’s three outdoor pools. indoor activities include visiting the Cranbrook History Centre, the Cranbrook Art Gallery, and the Science Centre. For a real treat, take the kids to the crane Wildlife Park to see the resident cranes up close!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cranbrook, Canada
1. Visit the Cranbrook History Centre to learn about the history of the area and see historical artifacts.
2. Go for a hike or a walk in one of Cranbrook’s many parks, such as Elizabeth Park or Rotary Park.
3. Have a picnic lunch in one of the parks.
4. Visit the key city landmark, the Cranbrook British ColumbiaSign.
5. Go fishing in one of the many lakes or streams in the area.
6. Take a scenic drive or go for a bike ride through Cranbrook’s countryside.
7.Visit the Cranbrook Art Gallery to see some of the local artwork.
8. Go to the Cranbrook Farmers Market to buy some fresh produce.
9. Play some mini golf or go go-karting at one of the local amusement parks.
10. Check out some of the local shops, such as the Cranbrook Save On Foods or the Cranbrook Department Store.