There’s no shortage of kid-friendly fun to be had in Craigsville, West Virginia! Start your day off with a visit to one of the town’s three family-friendly parks. Then, head over to the Craigsville Public Library for story time or a movie matinee. After lunch, spend an afternoon exploring some of the town’s historical sites, like the Craigsville Cemetery or the Campbell House Museum. End your day with a sweet treat from the local ice cream shop. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to keep the whole family entertained in Craigsville, West Virginia!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Craigsville, West Virginia
1. Take a scenic drive down Route 60 to see the beautiful autumn foliage.
2. Visit the historic home of John Brown, the famous abolitionist, in Harpers Ferry.
3. Hike to the top of Blackwater Falls and see the stunning views of the canyon below.
4. Go on a thrilling whitewater rafting trip down the New River Gorge.
5. Explore the underground caves at Seneca Rocks.
6. Take a scenic chairlift ride up Snowshoe Mountain for panoramic views of the area.
7. Play a round of golf at one of the many championship courses in the area.
8. Go fishing or tubing on the pristine waters of Summersville Lake.
9. Take a scenic drive through the Monongahela National Forest.
10. Visit the West Virginia State Capitol Building in Charleston.